PortCaller offers detailed forecasts for 400 ports worldwide. Toggle between detailed 48H, 5-day and 7-day forecasts with a swipe, and view forecast weather conditions, visibility, winds at 10M and 50M, and sea / swell conditions. Forecast indicates confidence level for your planning and risk management support.
PortCaller allows you to:
• Set up groups of ports through the ‘My Ports’ function, or browse ports using ‘World View.’ You can also browse ports listed by area.
• Set thresholds to easily monitor port conditions and see areas and times where operations may be effected by the weather
• Check Sunrise and Sunset times
• Toggle between Local Time and UTC for easy reference
• View tropical cyclone forecasts world-wide for impacts on your maritime business
• View weather data by grid or by graph
• Easily share information by screenshot using the Share button
All this, based on the Weathernews forecast model, using proprietary infrastructure, supporter information, and observation data from official sources all over the world.
Port Caller is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Port Caller (version 1.0) has a file size of 12.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.